Friday, October 7, 2011

In The Middle Of Transitions

I have been back in Poland for a few weeks now. I have enjoyed getting to be around my Polish family and friends. I have been working some hours in the shop and have preached a couple Sundays. It has felt like coming home again. Krakow is as beautiful as ever. I am going to really miss this city and all my wonderful friends here.

I will soon be leaving my Polish home and getting adjusted to a new home. I am moving to Denmark in a couple weeks. The official move date is October 25th. I have been given a brief job description and I am excited to start work in Denmark. I will be working with the youth ministry team, mentoring, planning, teaching, and encouraging. I get to live in "the white house" with students from the church who are involved with the youth ministry. I will also be working with a team who are interested in starting a coffee shop ministry. I can't think of a better job for me!

Before I make that big move, I will be taking a little trip to Antalya, Turkey. I will be there for the Eurasia Regional Conference. I am excited to see and new country and gather with fellow missionaries, volunteers, and church leaders from all over Europe and Asia. It will be a great time of fellowship and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment