Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sunshine and Rain

Once again I am being forced to adapt to a climate I would not choose to live in.... Well, it is not that bad. I should feel pretty lucky because there has not been snow, just rain and coldness. The hardest thing for me is the lack of sunshine. I really miss that. At least we do get a couple days where we see the sun each week and I make sure I spend some time outside when I see it.

With ministry things are good and things are hard. We are really stuck with the Copenhagen cafe group. We have been trying to find partners to come along side us and help us financially. We also need work teams this summer. So, far we have not had much interest in finding support. We are at a point where we can not move forward without having some commitment of support.

Things are going really well with the youth group. We have had some really great meetings the past couple of Mondays. I can see God working among the group. This past weekend we had a movie marathon night. We set up the house like the CIA headquarters and had a secret agent night. We watched all 3 Bourne movies. There were 9 of us that survived the night. It was a good time. And finally I have a picture with all of my housemates.... well the secret agents that run the white house...

1 comment: