Tuesday, November 1, 2011

First Week in Denmark



I arrived in Copenhagen last Tuesday and moved in the white house, where I am living with 4 other people. It has been a good first week! My housemates have been doing a great job of taking me around and helping me get adjusted to a new place. Sunday was my first time with the church and everyone was so nice! Last night was the first youth group meeting, as well. It was a fun time. I am feeling very blessed to be here. These first couple weeks I am getting adjusted to being in Denmark and learning about the different ministries I can be involved in. I am feeling very excited about working here. There are a lot of different options and a lot more freedom to do ministry here. Plus, it is beautiful! So far things are going great! I can't wait to see what will be in store for me in Denmark!

No comments:

Post a Comment