Saturday, June 5, 2010

Back to Work

I have been in Poznan for a week now. I am finally settled in and adjusted. I think I am on the right time zone now. :) I have moved everything back in my apartment and added all of my personal touches. I love that I am back in my same apartment. It makes me feel like I am home again.

Sweet Surrender is open regularly now. Most days I am at the coffee shop hanging out. I last some of my skill at making coffees. They are not as pretty as they were before I left. But, I think as I make more I will be able to get it back. I got to make some more homemade marshmallows! I have also gone back to painting. I thought there was no way there could be anything left to paint in this place. I spent how many days painting last time??? I don't even know, but it seemed like it was a gazillion hours. Well, there is more painting now! There were some flower boxes for outside that were started. We are decorating them. And to go with the theme of the shop they are getting to ever present checkered pattern border. You know when you have been painting that pattern too long when you see it every time you close your eyes. And yes that has happened to me.

I am thoroughly enjoying the COFFEE! It is nice to be back in Europe and pretty coffee! Or, maybe I am just bias towards Sweet Surrender and experimenting with my own creations. Life is GREAT!

1 comment: